- It is my aim to see all, or the 'majority' of pubs and clubs throughout Australia, carry the message 'Be Smart Don't Start ONE PUNCH KILLS'
- This Campaign is something I run solely on my own. I have obtained advocates throughout different parts of Australia that are simply members of the public who help assist bring others on board.
- This subject is close to my heart due to the close connection my son had with the late Cameron Lowe, which later seen my own close connection with Cameron's brother Brandyn.
- It was initially my Aim not to have pubs and clubs need to fund this initiative (buy their own products) themselves, but to have each shire council look into allocating a certain amount of funding themselves into the initiative to provide their pubs with the products carrying this message. However to date have had little support..
- PLEASE NOTE: The product sales do NOT see any personal gain to myself… All orders and payments are direct to my printer, the only point to this initiative is to get the message out their far and wide across Australia..
Even I the founder designer pay for my own products.
- The 'One Punch Campaign Australia' Main Products consist of Bar Mats, Drink coasters (any material requested), T-Shirts, Stubby Holders, Posters, Stickers. Or what ever product your heart may desire..
- What I have tried to do with these slogans is to make things very clear short and sweat..
I have worked the hotel industry for a number of years and also been personally involved in the loss of a One punch Victim..
I have given this a lot of thought..
I want to make sure that there is NO room for (excuse the French) 'Smart arse' Mimicking or Leave room for the 'Smart arse' making fun of the Slogan's..
I believe the Slogan's and design I have come up with leave no room for anything of the sort..
I also feel the colours I have chosen see this message stand out quite nicely..
- I am not 'fond' of the picture of a fist.. This brings 'to me' the room for someone seeing the coaster Tee or Bar mat to throw their fist and Mimic the design.. I do not want this..
- The same for the back of the Tee.. I would prefer Not to put 'walk away' turn your back' or other representing the same.. Why? Because I feel it leaves room for 'debate' and 'argument'..
- In an atmosphere like a bar or club it to me is very important that there is no room for any of this type of behaviour 'in the message'..
- One Punch Campaign Australia will also Honor ANYONE that is a victim should this so be desired by the family without hesitation. This is simply something i encourage you to discuss with me at any time.